Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

MEMOIR: Five years, two people.


We all deserve someone who will 
make us look forward to tomorrow 
and the day after that.
I am rather blessed to find someone.



Once upon a time, I was depressed and brokenhearted.

My heart was in a state of calamity. My ever so stupid first love gave up on me.


And so I gave up on myself too.
And so I changed.

I entered relationships with some boys I hardly know.
Although it was only through text messages and phone calls that I had these ‘boyfriends’ who ‘love’ me, I somehow felt existing. Half-healed yet existing. 


I played games. I played with their hearts just to be happy again. And when there seems no chance of happiness anymore..

a magic happened.

"NAKAHANAP AKO NG KATAPAT KO."


My boy, ain't the one that I saw coming.

He healed what had been crushed into pieces.
He loved the unlovable.

It was on the 4th of August 2008 when I made a promise to be his best girlfriend I can be.





He isn't the most handsome guy you'll ever meet. 

He also doesn't have the body of the actors we fantasize about.
He.. He's just him.


This guy makes me the happiest everyday. He never gets tired of making me smile, making me laugh. He never gets tired of me. (Lucky me)


He always surprises me and I so love surprises!!!! :) He makes me fall in love with him even more each day. 

He makes me happy.


This man is such a happy person and that's what I like about him.

He laughs over simple things.
He laughs when I trip, fall and break something.
He laughs to my dumbest jokes.
He laughs so hard that each of his tooth is seen.
He laughs so hard that he doesn't notice the spark in my eyes as I look at this stupid, happy young man.

Our relationship is very playful in a way that we actually treat the other as his/her best bud. We even call the other names that are either dirty or funny. *insert evil laugh

HE TEASES ME AND I SPANK HIM.

HE WINKS AT ME AND I PINCH HIM.
HE PLAYS WITH MY HAIR AND I SQUEEZE HIS NOSE.




He is a total couchpotato.
And so am I (which I guess why we clicked that quick).
We usually spend the day together watching movies.
We both have this love for scifi and comedy ones.
He watches me cry from chick flicks.
He shuts up when it is my favorite actor on the screen.

We play Call of Duty. He teaches me how to kill
those barbaric-brain-eating Nazi Zombies.
He teaches me how to prepare for the 
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.
Which is already happening to London.
Don't laugh.


 
   

He prepares me food. Good food for that matter.
He knows how much I love bread and desserts.
He knows how much I love him.
He knows how I am so proud of him.
He knows how thankful I am to know and be loved by him.

Isn't it nice to find someone who, in spite
of your own differences and imperfections, fits you perfectly?
Who, after seeing how much mess you can be, still chooses to stay with you. Someone who didn't promise to you anything but proves how much he is serious about making you the happiest.


I do not love him. I'm in love with him.
Despite the flaws, imperfections, craziness and belly as big as a walrus'
I'm in love with him




TO NICKO: Please don't break my heart. You live there.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento